SCAR TACTICS SCAR CREAM
Use on atrophic scars: incisions, after in-office treatments, blemishes, burns, tattoos, abrasions, lacerations and stretch marks. Also improves the look of other types of scars. May be used on high-friction areas (inner thighs, underarms), too.
- Sheer 100% mineral SPF 45 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides hydrating and softening benefits
- Potent antioxidants help to soothe the area
- Helps to minimize and prevent the appearance of hypertrophic and keloid scarring
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Fragrance free
HOW TO USE
- Most effective when used post- procedure, after initial healing has begun, (reepithelization, typically 10-14 days after initial wound occurs). Apply and spread evenly over affected area 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use twice daily or reapply every 2 hours if in direct sun exposure.